Embrace Your Inner Florist With New Season Cymbidium Orchids
Embrace Your Inner Florist with New Season Cymbidium Orchids - Fragrant, Elegant and Endlessly Chic!
Fragrant, elegant and endlessly chic, NZ grown Cymbidium Orchids are the perfect way to embrace your inner florist - and support local!
With their distinctive, delicate star-shaped blooms, Cymbidium Orchids make a bold floral statement for any home space. Boasting a divine fragrance unique to the floral world, their scent is used around the world for vanilla flavouring and beautifully exotic perfumes.
Mini Cymbidium Orchids are the pocket rockets of the flower world. A naturally trailing plant, they’re grown on a pulley stem, which helps to keep the stem perfectly straight as it continues to grow.
Available from April through to November, cymbidiums take an average of three to five years for the plants to mature and display the exotic blooms we know and love. Create a floral statement to suit your style and embrace your inner floral artist!
The ideal pick for a fragrant, long-lasting floral, cymbidiums can last up to three weeks with proper care. Follow these steps to get the best out of your fresh florals.
- Fill 1/2 a clean vase with room temperature water and mix in flower food.
- Remove any leaves or flowers that will be below the waterline.
- Trim 1cm off the Asparagus Fern at an angled cut and arrange evenly into the vase.
- Trim 1cm off the Alstroemeria at an angled cut and arrange evenly into the vase.
- Trim 1cm off the cymbidiums at an angled cut and arrange evenly into the other stems. Change the water every two days and re-cut the stems.
- To keep your cymbidiums in great condition, make sure you use a supportive vase.
Use Our Cymibdium Recipe:
- 5 stems Elfin Mini Cymbidiums Orchids
- 3 stems Spray Alstroemeria
- 3 stems Asparagus Fern
- 1 packet flower food
Look out for NZ grown cymbidiums at your local florist or supermarket.